Thursday, February 17, 2005

Photos from the places. With the things.

So. The European tour proved survivable. I would add a-lot to that, but I am without words for the moment.

I put the photos into a slideshow-kinda-thing. In the upper left is a "back to album" button. Feel free to click that if you're a photo-viewing purist.

There are only like, six photos from Amsterdam, because my camera battery died. And the Hostile Hostel did not have any outlets for me to use. Well, none in our room anyhow.

Amsterdamnit.

Here is Ireland, as put together by random photos, supplied by my waffling interest in bothering to pull my camera out to catch a moment.

Jolly Ireland! Oh wait, that's England. Fuck it.

Good times, good times.

Damn you no-electrical-outlet Hostels!

2 comments:

firedancerdancin said...

great pics, craig, although do you hate being in pictures, cause i would think it woulda been cool to stand by a castle with your lovely lady and take a cutesy pic or something. That might just be me though. I'm all gooey like that sometimes. :-)

Glad you and Ava had such a lovely time.

woo!

Fist of Trueness said...

Having no "good side" to speak of, I harbor no fear of the camera.

Usually, there are a whole host of photos that are little more than my and Ava's heads. She is always striking and pretty. I am usually mugging and obnoxious.

That's how we roll.

But not too many on this trip. Hopefully next time!